Please visit this page to access and download forms, articles, handouts, presentations, weblinks, and any other resources that are made available to you throughout your time in the SURF program.
- Distinguishing Qualitative Research from Other Forms of Empirical Research
- Research Methods Definitions
- Paper Formatting Guidelines (PDF)
- Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee Guidebook
- Lib Guide created specifically for the SURF program
- Zotero (Helps you collect, organize, cite and share your research sources.)
- Hypothesis (online annotated bibliography)
Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR)
Pathways to Science
Pathways to Science is a project of the Institute for Broadening Participation (IBP). Pathways to Science supports pathways to the STEM fields: science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Use the above link to find programs such as undergraduate summer research opportunities, graduate fellowships, postdoctoral positions, as well as resources and materials pertaining to recruitment, retention, and mentoring.