Success is Our Business
The business world is constantly changing and evolving. The only way to prepare for the global marketplace you will work and compete in is by gaining real-life business experience.
That’s why you’ll start gaining it right away – working in our Samuel S. Bergami, Jr. Center for Finance and Technology, developing business skills in our Professional Enrichment Program, and gaining tangible skills through internships. From day one, we will challenge you to tap into your creativity and to innovate.
These are the hallmarks of our AACSB-accredited College of Business, a distinction that places us among the top five percent of business programs across the globe. Ultimately, though, the true measure of greatness is our alumni, who have gone on to executive roles with Jet Blue, Pfizer, GE, DuPont, MasterCard Worldwide, and many other Fortune 500 companies as well as start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures.
Welcome to the University of New Haven’s College of Business. For motivated students who want to succeed in the world, the College offers a unique approach to business learning designed to produce successful, confident, creative 21st century citizens with the imagination, drive, and skills to make a difference. Our approach instills the entrepreneurial habits of exploration, risk-taking, and innovation that students need to tackle the complex problem solving they will be tasked with in the world.
What distinguishes the College of Business?
- It has the highest level of business accreditation from the prestigious AACSB, putting the College among the top five percent of all business programs globally.
- It has an outstanding business faculty and exceptional business leaders that guest lecture in our classes – all are highly respected in their field and passionate about sharing their business experience in the classroom.
- Our dedicated business internship director will help you secure your internship before you graduate. Business students have recently held internships at Apple, Boston Bruins, E&Y, NY Blood, Morgan Stanley, Pitney Bowes, PwC, and Sikorsky.
- The College’s Shared Live Client Experience program engages students in career-focused problem solving for on-site projects with for-profit or nonprofit organizations in the Greater New Haven area.
- Its integrated business curriculum is uniquely designed to promote the basics of business with the understanding that tomorrow's technology is essential for business success.
All of these features create an environment where we, at the College of Business at the University of New Haven, can deliver the highest quality business programs to our students and serve our surrounding community. I invite you to visit and look forward to having you join one of our dynamic business programs.
Brian T. Kench, Ph.D.
Dean, College of Business
Learn More In Person
Saturday, April 28, 2018
- Accepted Students Day - All Colleges and Majors 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Friday, April 27, 2018
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Nationally Recognized Center for Career Development
All University of New Haven students have access to the many resources available through the University’s Career Development Center, which has been named one of the best in the nation by The Princeton Review.
From career assessments, networking, and job shadowing to on-campus interviews and salary negotiation, the Career Development Center provides the skills and connections to identify a meaningful career and an opportunity to pursue your passion.
The numbers don’t lie. More than 91 percent of graduates are employed or in graduate school one year after graduation, and 96 percent are succeeding in their chosen fields after six years.
Learn from professors who are dedicated to your success.
Our faculty are leaders and innovators in their fields, bringing both deep professional experience and academic rigor to the classroom.