Info for Employers Recruiting Our Students
The University of New Haven Career Development Center is a comprehensive career planning and employment center for students of all majors and classifications. We provide resources to assist students with their career development and job preparation. Our staff can connect you to candidates through information sessions, guest speaking opportunities, on-campus interviews, and online job postings via Charger Career Link.
Partner with us today on all your recruiting needs!
Check the links in this section to learn more, or contact us to get started.
Ways to Recruit at the University of New Haven:
- Online Job and Internship Postings via ChargerLink
- Resume Referral Program
- On Campus Interviewing & Information Tables
- Guest Speaker Opportunities
- Connect with campus clubs and organizations
- Networking Events w/ Students & Alumni
- Access to University’s alumni
- Job Shadow and Mentoring Opportunities
- Assistance in Creating a Robust Internship Program
- Salary Information and Recruiting Trend Data
Thank you for your interest in University of New Haven students. In support of your recruitment efforts to hire the best and brightest and enhance your involvement with University students, faculty, and administration, see your "Recruit Here" options. We know our students but you know your company so if there are other ways to connect that might work better for your company, we're all ears. This is, after all, a partnership.Thank you for your ongoing support and for all you do at, with and for the University of New Haven!
-Brian Rodden, Assistant Director of Employer Relations
University of New Haven Career Development Center
103 Bartels Student Activity Center
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT 06516