Dr. Mills has an outstanding record of scholarly achievements in research, teaching, and service activities. Dr. Mills scholarly research activities include:
- Authoring more than 35+ scholarly publications and presented more than 45+ research-based papers at professional forums. Serves as editorial board member of six research journals.
- Received seven prestigious research awards including three Emerald Management Review Citation of Excellence Award for practical implications and research readability.
- Co-editing the first research monograph series on online travel and consumer behavior published by Haworth Press.
- Co-directing the 10th Annual Graduate Education and Graduate Hospitality Research conference with more than 200 submissions and more than 450 attendees.
- Generating more than $1,466,281.00 in internal and external grant funding.