Payment Options

Payment for tuition and fees at University of New Haven can be made in a variety of forms. Below are your options for paying your balance.

ePay (All Students)

A quick, easy and secure way to pay your bills online using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, debit card or U.S. checking account.

Please note debit and credit card payments are subject to a 2.7% service fee. There is no fee for ACH (eCheck) payments.


Payments can be mailed directly to the university. All checks should be made payable to The University of New Haven and can be mailed to:

University of New Haven
One Stop
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT 06516

Monthly Payment Plan

As a convenience to our students, we are pleased to offer the option of making tuition payments on a monthly basis through Nelnet Campus Commerce. The monthly payment option is an interest-free alternative to lump-sum payments that are due at billing time. This option allows you to spread out your spring semester payment over a period of 5 months and can limit the amount of loan money you may need to borrow to meet the cost of education.

  • The 2020 spring semester plan operates from December 1, 2019 to April 1, 2020.
  • Your payments to Nelnet Campus Commerce are due by the first of each month.
  • Payments can be made by credit/debit card, and automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account. Convenience fees apply for credit/debit card payments.
  • The deadline to enroll for the 2020 spring semester is January 15, 2020.

For additional information, please contact Nelnet Campus Commerce at (800) 722-4867 or visit

International Payments

The University of New Haven has partnered with Flywire to help make the process of international payments simple and easy. Click here to find out more and to get started.

Wire transfers should be sent only to cover the balance generated by student tuition and fee charges as reflected on your student account. Any excess funds that are wired to a student’s account will not be refunded to the student. Excess funds generated from a wire transfer will remain on the student account and used towards a future bill. If a student does not return to the University of New Haven, a refund will be processed by wiring funds back to the source of the initial wire payment. If a student needs funds wired to them to cover personal expenses, such as living expenses, they should open a personal bank account and have funds wired directly to that account. This wire information can be obtained from the bank you elect to open an account with.

Financial Aid

The Financial Aid Office is available to offer students information on obtaining grants, scholarships, and loans. If you have not applied for financial aid and would like to, you must begin by completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at