Main Campus (West Haven, CT)
Founded in 1920 on the campus of Yale University in cooperation with Northeastern University, the University of New Haven moved to its current West Haven campus in 1960. Situated on 82 acres atop a hill overlooking the New Haven skyline with views of Long Island Sound, this residential campus is conveniently located a mile north of Interstate 95 between Boston and New York City.
The campus has experienced significant growth in the last decade with more than $220 million in construction projects completed or underway. Examples include three new residential halls, the Henry C. Lee Institute of Forensic Science in Gehring Hall, the David A. Beckerman Recreation Center, and Ralph F. DellaCamera Stadium, which features the only blue and gold artificial sprint turf in the nation.Learn More