ePay: Online Billing and Payment Suite
All billing for tuition, fees, housing, and food is processed electronically through ePay, the University’s online billing and payment suite. ePay is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for your convenience.
Each time a new bill is available, students are notified through their University email account. Parents and families will only be emailed if they are set up as an Authorized User.
With ePay You Can
- Access your current and past eBill statements.
- View current account activity by term.
- Make payments in a secure environment.
- Set up your bills to be paid automatically.
- Sign up for text message notifications.
- Enroll in direct deposit for student refunds.
- Authorize other users (parent, guardian, etc.) to access your tuition account
How to Access ePay
Students can access ePay via the myCharger portal at mycharger.newhaven.edu.
PLEASE NOTE: Only students can access the portal. Once a parent/ guardian is set up as an authorized user, they will receive their own personal login credentials.
Step 1: Log into myCharger by entering your username and password, then click Sign in.
Step 2: Click on the ePay icon located at the top of the page:
Parent and Family Access
In order to access your student’s tuition account in ePay, your student will need to set you up as an Authorized User in the new system. Once a parent/guardian is set up as an Authorized User, they will receive their own personal login credentials.
Students can add an Authorized User by selecting the option under the My Profile Setup section on the student’s ePay home page.
Once added, Authorized Users can access ePay here.