Payment Options

Payment for tuition and fees at the University of New Haven can be made in a variety of forms. Following are your options for paying your remaining balance. Please note, we do not accept cash payments.

Pay Online

Set up a one-time payment through your ePay account. Accepted methods of payment are:

  • Electronic Check (e-check): Requires a valid bank routing number and account number for a personal checking or savings account. There is no service fee for using e-check.
  • Credit/Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express): Please note that domestic credit/debit card payments are subject to a 2.95% service fee.
    • Note Regarding International Credit/Debit Card Transactions: As of February 2024, international credit/debit card transactions are subject to a 4.25% service fee.
Pay By Mail

Payments can be mailed directly to the University. All checks should be made payable to the University of New Haven, include the student name and ID number, and be sent to:

University of New Haven
One Stop – Bursar’s Office
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT 06516

Monthly Installment Plan

The University offers an interest-free monthly installment option which consists of five (5) payments each semester. The cost to enroll is $50 per semester.

Fall Plan: July through November
Spring Plan: December through April

Further information on how to enroll in the plan can be found here.

International Payments

The University of New Haven works with Flywire to help make the processing of international payments simple and easy. Click here to find out more and to get started.

Wire transfers should be sent only to cover the balance generated by student tuition and fee charges as reflected on your student account. Any excess funds that are wired to a student’s account will not be refunded to the student. Excess funds generated from a wire transfer will remain on the student account and used towards a future bill. If a student does not return to the University of New Haven, a refund will be processed by wiring funds back to the source of the initial wire payment. If a student needs funds wired to them to cover personal expenses, such as living expenses, they should open a personal bank account and have funds wired directly to that account. This wire information can be obtained from the bank you elect to open an account with.

Financial Aid

The Financial Aid Office is available to offer students information on obtaining grants, scholarships, and loans. If you have not applied for financial aid and would like to, you must begin by completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at

Apply for Outside Scholarships

Scholarships can be found through community organizations (schools, churches) or online. If you are the recipient of an outside scholarship, please make sure you send a copy of the scholarship award notice to the Financial Aid Office as well as the Bursar’s Office.