Dates and Deadlines
Recommended Application Deadlines
Our graduate programs admit students on a rolling basis meaning that students may still apply after the recommended deadlines listed below:
|Fall Recommended Deadline||Spring Recommended Deadline|
|Domestic Students||June 1||November 15|
|International Students||May 1||November 15|
Scholarship and Assistantship Deadlines
A limited number of Provost's Assistantships and Dean's Scholarships are granted to various academic departments within each College at the University of New Haven. All full-time master’s students interested in a Provost's Assistantship or a Dean's Scholarship must complete their entire application packet for admission by the deadline for consideration. After these deadlines, Dean's Scholarships may be awarded if funding is still available.
|Fall Priority One Deadline||Fall Priority Two Deadline||Spring Priority One Deadline||Spring Priority Two deadline|
|Provost's Assistantship||March 1||April 1||October 1||November 1|
|Dean's Scholarship||March 30||May 1||October 15||November 15|
Please Note: The following graduate degree programs have limited intakes:
- Forensic Technology will admit students for the Fall term only.
- Forensic Science will admit students for the Fall term only. Applications for Forensic Science must be submitted by March 1.
- The Ph.D. program in Criminal Justice will admit students for the Fall term only.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling will admit students for the Fall term only. Applications for Clinical Mental Health Counseling must be submitted by February 1.
- The Doctor of Health Sciences (DHSc) program will admit students for the Fall term only. Applications must be submitted by February 1.
- Applications for the Ph.D. program in Engineering and Applied Science must be submitted by March 1 for fall admission and October 15 for spring admission.