Monthly Installment Plan
As a convenience to our students, the University is pleased to offer the option of making tuition payments on a monthly basis.
The monthly installment option is an interest-free alternative to lumpsum payments that are due at billing time. This option allows you to spread out your payment for the semester over a period of months and can limit the amount of loan money you may need to borrow to meet the cost of education.
Plan Details and Features
- Five monthly installments Fall Plan: July through November
- Payments are due every 30 days on or around the first of each month.
- $50 enrollment fee per semester.
- Establish a plan for any amount or choose the option to cover your remaining balance.
- Payments can be made in ePay each month by eCheck or credit/debit card. Convenience fees apply for credit/debit card payments.
- Click here (PDF) for further information on understanding your installment plan.
Spring Plan: December through April
Enrollment for the Fall 2023 Monthly Installment Plan starts on June 16, 2023.
Please Note: Registration, additional payments, financial aid and/or outside scholarships MUST be finalized and in place before completing the enrollment form. Failure to do so will result in your monthly payments being calculated incorrectly.
- Students should log into ePay to review their current balance for the semester prior to enrolling in the Monthly Installment Plan.
- Registration, additional payments, financial aid and/or outside scholarships MUST be finalized and in place before completing the enrollment form. Failure to do so will result in your monthly payments being calculated incorrectly.
- Students will receive an email with a breakdown of their plan once their installment plan has been added to their student account.
Please note, any payments made prior to being notified that your plan has been added will simply lower the amount of your expected monthly payments. They cannot be applied to your first installment.
Making Your Monthly Payment
- Payments are due every 30 days on or around the first of each month. Please note, this due date is different than the due date shown on your monthly billing statement.
- If you enroll after the first payment of the plan is due, you will be required to make your first monthly payment immediately once you are notified that your plan has been added.
- The student is responsible for making each monthly payment by the established due dates, even if they do not receive a reminder notice. Monthly payments are not automatically deducted.
- Payment in full for each installment must be received by each monthly due date to avoid late charges and a financial hold being placed on your student account. A 5-day grace period applies. A late fee charge of $25 will apply for each installment not paid by the due date. Additional late fees may apply.
Terms and Conditions
- It is the student’s and the payer’s responsibility to determine the semester budget(s) to ensure their University student account balance is satisfied in full by the published due dates.
- Only current semester charges for tuition and fees can be included in the Monthly Installment Plan. The plan DOES NOT cover balances from prior semesters.
- Once the plan has been added to your student account, the Monthly Installment Plan does not automatically adjust to cover your University student account balance.
- In the event any installment becomes more than 30 days past due, the plan may be cancelled, and all balances will become due immediately. Additional late fees may apply.
- Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions of the Monthly Installment Plan may restrict the ability to continue to enroll in the monthly plan for future semesters.