How to Find Healthcare
Here are some tips on how to find healthcare for students:
On-Campus Health Services
University Health Center – Ambulatory Care Center
Location: Alexander W. Nicholson Jr. Health Center, ground floor in the northeast corner of Sheffield Hall
Off-Campus Urgent Care Center/Walk-In Centers
Many have after hours and weekend availability. Please visit their websites or call to confirm hours.
- Northeast Medical Group - Walk-in Medical Center - West Haven
- Northeast Medical Group - Walk-in Medical Center - North Haven
- Milford Urgent Care Center - Milford
- List of all YNHH Urgent/Walk-In Care Centers
- Stony Creek Urgent Care - Orange, Branford
- OrthoNow - Walk-in Orthopedic Urgent Care - Orange, Hamden, Branford
If you are experiencing a true medical emergency, please call 911.
If you are unsure about the severity of your condition, visit this helpful webpage provided by Yale New Haven Health.
- CVS - Orange (Inside Target)
- CVS - West Haven (Jones Hill Road)
- CVS - West Haven (Campbell Avenue)
- ShopRite - Orange
- Stop & Shop - West Haven
- Walgreens - Orange
- Walgreens - West Haven
- Routine cleaning can be done at the University of New Haven Dental Center (University dental hygiene program)
- Care provided by dental hygiene students and faculty
- University of New Haven Dental Center (203) 931-6028
If you need the address of a local dental center, please stop by Health Services for a list of addresses and phone numbers.