Tuition Discounts Available for Summer Courses
Make the most of your summer by registering for one our online summer courses! Browse our offerings, available in three sessions, and take advantage of your alumni tuition discount. Start your next degree, certificate, or simply acquire knowledge that will kick your career up a notch. And, you’ll do it all from the convenience of home.
In celebration of our Centennial year, we are offering a 20% tuition discount. University of New Haven alumni will automatically be granted a minimum of 20% tuition assistance for any on-ground graduate program. Not sure what you want to study? Each of the five schools and colleges offer graduate degrees. Explore all programs of study here.
We also offer a Dean’s Scholarship of up to 50% tuition assistance and the Provost’s Assistantship for our highest-achieving incoming students. There is no additional application for scholarships/assistantships – the admissions committee reviews your application to determine your eligibility. Scholarships (including the Alumni Scholarship) are only available to full-time, on-ground students.
This program is designed to make it easier to continue your education in one of our award-winning graduate programs. To be eligible, you must have graduated with a bachelor's degree or have completed a graduate degree program at the University of New Haven.
Specific terms apply:
- Discount cannot be combined with an assistantship or other financial incentives, such as corporate sponsorship, full or partial scholarship, or sponsorship
- Cannot be redeemed for cash
- Enrollment in a course is based upon availability
- The discount cannot be applied retroactively
- The discount is not eligible for the online M.S. Investigations program.
- The discount is not eligible for the online M.S. in Criminal Justice, the online M.S. in Emergency Management, the online M.S. in Environmental Engineering, or the online Master in Public Administration. On-campus versions of these degrees are eligible for the discount.
For more details, please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at (203) 932-7440, or visit the Graduate Enrollment website.