Connecticut Transfer Guarantee
Complete your bachelor's degree at the University of New Haven!
As a proud partner of the Connecticut Transfer Guarantee, the University of New Haven offers a seamless transfer opportunity to eligible transfer applicants! The CT Guarantee is a transfer partnership between CT community colleges and participating four-year colleges and universities. Eligible community college graduates are able to transfer seamlessly - admission guaranteed! Check if you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Earn an associate’s degree from a Connecticut community college
- Achieve a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- No Application Fee
- Guaranteed Admission (see exclusions below)
- Transfer Pathways (eliminate excessive credit loss)
- Transfer Scholar Award up to $26,000 annually
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Scholarship of $2,000 annually (PTK membership required)
The University of New Haven offers over 100 bachelor degree programs. Majors excluded from the CT Guarantee are Tagliatela College of Engineering majors, Forensic Science, Fire Protection Engineering, and Dental Hygiene. Some other programs also have additional requirements. Please visit CT Guarantee for more information.
Applicants should complete a FAFSA each year to be considered for need-based aid. University of New Haven’s school code is 001397. Those not eligible to submit FAFSA are encouraged to connect with us for alternative opportunities.
For admissions information, please contact your admissions counselor:
- Last name A-K: Contact Brittney Duntz at (203) 815-8742 or BDuntz@newhaven.edu
- Last name L-Z: Contact Lizzy Locke at (203) 641-0719 or ELocke@newhaven.edu
Contact Undergraduate Admissions
Anemone and Steven Kaplan Hall (formerly Bayer Hall)
Phone: (203) 932-7319
Fax: (203) 931-6093
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.