Transfer and Academic Articulations & Agreements

The University of New Haven collaborates with a number of community colleges and academic providers to create opportunities for courses, exams, and certifications to properly transfer towards undergraduate degree requirements.

The University has agreements with the following institutions:

Students completing their Associate’s degree under an agreement with one of the above institutions should complete the University of New Haven’s convenient Transfer Intent form. Submitting this form will provide you with a dedicated Transfer Enrollment Counselor to guide you through the appropriate coursework to complete prior to transferring and personalize your enrollment process. Please continue to regularly consult your community college academic and transfer advisors.

Students completing certifications or coursework under these providers should obtain certificates and/or transcripts outlining their credentials:

  • Emergency Medical Technician (National Certification)
  • Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
  • Fire Academies (State)
  • National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT)
  • Police Officer Standards and Training Council (POST)
  • United States Armed Forces

The University also recognizes a variety of college-level exams, including Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB), to transfer towards degree requirements. Explore these exams here.

Interested in Collaborating?

If you are an institution interested in exploring creation of an articulation or agreement, please contact Corinne Merjave, Director of Community Outreach, by emailing

Contact Undergraduate Admissions

Anemone and Steven Kaplan Hall (formerly Bayer Hall)
Phone: (203) 932-7319
Fax: (203) 931-6093

Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.