Undergraduate Application Fee Waiver Process
Did you know that the University of New Haven has both an Early Decision and Early Action admission process?
As the popularity of the University of New Haven continues to rise, we want to make sure that you get every possible advantage in being accepted.
As a reward for your interest in the University, we are offering you an Early Decision or Early Action application fee waiver. That’s right! If you apply for Early Decision by December 1st or Early Action by December 15th, your application fee will be waived! For details about the application process at the University of New Haven, click here.
Students who apply for Early Decision or Early Action can receive and become eligible for the following benefits:
- Early Orientation and Course Registration Days
- Highest level of academic scholarships
- First opportunity to apply for our First Year Study Abroad in Prato, Italy
- Dean’s Scholarships and Honors Program Consideration
- Priority assignment for housing on campus
- First-Year Living/Learning Community participation
- First chance at Charlie's Fast Pass next August that allows students to move their belongings in prior to the actual move-in day.
We do expect to receive nearly 15,000 applications for admission this year and only have room for about 1,150 first-year students, so getting accepted early this year is crucial.
The University of New Haven is an exclusive member of the Common Application. Complete your application directly through the Common Application, and don't forget to select the correct major that you wish to apply to by using the member questions section!
How to use your fee waiver:
Under the member questions section, find the question "Do you intend to use one of these school-specific fee waivers?" Then in the drop down box, please select Early Decision or Early Action Fee Waiver and continue with your application.
Thank you for your interest in the University of New Haven! We look forward to receiving your application and are excited to welcome you to our campus!