As appreciation for your interest in the University, we are offering you an Early Decision or Early Action application fee waiver! If you apply for Early Decision I by December 1st, Early Action by January 15th*, or Early Decision II by February 15th, your application fee will be waived! For details about the application process at the University of New Haven, click here.
*Early Action deadline for Fall 2022 extended to Jan. 15, 2022.
How to use your fee waiver:
Under our member questions section of the Common Application, find the question, "Do you intend to use one of these school-specific fee waivers?" Then choose from one of the following:
- Fee Waiver Code. Then enter: Web2022
- Early Decision or Early Action Fee Waiver
Students who apply for Early Decision or Early Action may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Priority academic scholarship consideration
- Priority assignment for housing on campus and Enhanced Learning Communities
- First opportunity to apply for our First Year Study Abroad in Prato, Italy
- Honors Program Consideration
The University of New Haven is an exclusive member of the Common Application. Complete your application directly through the Common Application.