Undergraduate Application Fee Waiver Process
As appreciation for your interest in the University, we are offering you an Early Decision or Early Action application fee waiver! If you apply for Early Decision I by December 1st, Early Action by December 15th, or Early Decision II by February 15th, your application fee will be waived! For details about the application process at the University of New Haven, click here.
How to use your fee waiver:
Under our member questions section of the Common Application, find the question, "Do you intend to use one of these school-specific fee waivers?" Then choose from one of the following:
- Fee Waiver Code. Then enter: Web2022
- Early Decision or Early Action Fee Waiver
Students who apply for Early Decision or Early Action may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Priority academic scholarship consideration
- Priority assignment for housing on campus and Enhanced Learning Communities
- First opportunity to apply for our First Year Study Abroad in Prato, Italy
- Honors Program Consideration
The University of New Haven is an exclusive member of the Common Application. Complete your application directly through the Common Application.