Release of Education Records

Undergraduate students who wish to allow educational records to be disclosed and/or discussed with their parent or guardian (or any third party), must update their FERPA Contact Information annually. In myCharger (sign-in required), go to the One Stop Student Financial and Student Services page and click on the link found in the FERPA Contact Updates section.