Degree Verification

Current and Former Students

Students can access their enrollment record at any time through Myhub, a free and secure online application provided by the National Student Clearinghouse. Once you create your account, you have 24/7 access to download certificates to confirm enrollment, degree verification, or Good Student standing.

Please note: Official transcripts should be used to provide in-progress course information, as well as confirmation of degree conferral.

Third Party Verification

The University of New Haven has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications for third party requests.