Inside view of Savin Court Townhouses
Savin Court Townhouses
Savin Court is located at 783 Savin Avenue in West Haven, located one mile from the University of New Haven campus, the West Haven boardwalk, and the beach.
Savin Court houses approximately 91 residents in two-bedroom townhouse style apartments with 1-2 students per bedroom. Savin Court features hardwood floors, a living area, and private bathroom.
- There are 2 resident assistants (RA) and one Residence Director (RD) living in the complex to assist in building a community atmosphere and addressing student concerns.
- Each bedroom consists of a closet as well as a bed, 3-drawer dresser, desk, and desk chair for each resident.
- Savin Court apartments feature a living room and full kitchen (including refrigerator, stove and dishwasher), Each living room/dining area is outfitted with a couch, coffee table, kitchen table, and 4 kitchen chairs.
- Student parking is available and a shuttle bus service transports students to and from campus during the day and evening hours. In addition, there is a security guard posted at the complex.
- Conveniently located near downtown West Haven and area shopping and dining.
- Ideal for students transitioning to the world and life after college.
Experience Savin Court Townhouses
Sean Malone '14
Talks About Living in Savin Court Townhouses
“Savin was a blast to live in during my junior year. Having a two-story condo was great because it was really spacious and private. There’s plenty of room in the kitchen to cook up a meal, and the living room is spacious too, if you want to have friends over. Savin is definitely a great option if you want a larger place to live in.”
View of kitchen area inside Savin Court Townhouses
Outside view of Savin Court Townhouses