Kitchen area of Main Street Apartments
Main Street Apartments
Main Street Condos are located at 491 Main Street in the heart of West Haven. Each condo is 2-bedroom unit housing 4 students with 2 students living in each bedroom.
Residence Hall Amenities
- On-site parking with garage space for 2 cars/condo
- Shuttle service to campus
- 1 mile/1.6 km from the West Haven beaches
- 10-minute walk to the West Haven train station
- Central air conditioning/heat
- Fireplace in the living room
- Bedroom furniture (a bed, a 3-drawer dresser, a desk, and desk chair) and living room/kitchen furniture (a couch, an armchair, a coffee table, a dining table and 4 dining chairs).
- Microwave, Gas stove, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- 2.5 bathrooms (a ½ bathroom on the main level and 2 full bathrooms off each bedroom)
- In-unit laundry
- Walk-in closets
- A porch off the kitchen
Take a virtual tour of our off-campus housing.
Experience Main Street Apartments
RJay Irons '14
Talks About Living in Main Street Apartments
“The Main Street Apartments is a luxurious place to live that makes you feel right at home. I definitely did not feel as though I was living in campus housing. With two bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, granite countertops, walk-in closets, deck, two-car garage, and oh, did I mention a FIREPLACE, Main Street is a great place to live — a real ‘home away from home.’ Even if you don’t have a car, that’s okay.
The University provides shuttle service that gets you to campus very easily. I really enjoyed living in Main Street and wish I had lived there sooner than my senior year!”
Living room area of Main Street Apartments
Outside view of Main Street Apartments