Forest Hills is located at 21 Simon Place in West Haven.
Forest Hills Apartment Complex houses approximately 300 residents in four buildings and is ideal for upperclass students who prefer to live off campus but still be easily involved in campus activities.
Forest Hills Apartments feature apartment style living with 1-3 bedroom apartments
with 1-3 residents per bedroom. The apartments are less than a 5 minute walk to campus.
Each apartment is fully furnished. All apartments have wireless internet access, basic
cable and local phone service provided by the University.
- There are five resident assistants (RA) and one Community Director (CD) living in the
- Each bedroom consists of a bed, a 3-drawer dresser, a desk, and a chair per resident.
- Each living room has a couch, 2 chairs and a coffee table. Each dining room is equipped
with a table and 4 chairs.
- Apartments with full kitchens and built-in closets.
- There's an outdoor swimming pool available for students during warmer months.
- Shuttle service is provided to and from main campus.
- Security check-in point at entrance.