Welcome Home to the University of New Haven
Living on campus is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. As an on-campus student, you have total access to all that the University has to offer. Don't miss out!
Living on campus offers you many benefits, such as convenience, opportunities to forge new friendships, and study groups that enhance what you learn in the classroom. That’s why many sophomores, juniors and seniors decide to call our residence halls their home. They know it's the best place to go at the end of the day.
- Current students: Submit your housing deposit – Deposit Now
- New students: Choose "resident" when committing to the University
Supercharge your life. Become on-campus CHARGERS!
- Charge out of bed 15 minutes before class
- Don't worry about looking for a parking place
- Forget about having to shop for or prepare (or clean up after) meals
- Check out our enhanced meal plans and new features that will satisfy every appetite
- Home away from home where your best friends are in the next room.
- Meet lots of students who share your interests
- Make lifelong friends
- Start building a professional and personal network that can last decades
- Amble over to the library or other University facilities at anytime
- Participate in some the more than 3,000 campus events offered through the Center for Student Engagement, Leadership, and Orientation
- Free University shuttle service on the Boston Post Road or to cultural events and restaurants in New Haven and the train station
- Review class material outside of the classroom with fellow students
- Develop strong interpersonal skills
- Be exposed to a wider range of ideas and cultures
- More than 800 educational and social programs organized by Residential Life staff
- Get involved in the many social, cultural, and academic programs that take place on campus each day
- Become a leader or make friends in the more than 150 campus clubs and organizations
- Network with leaders in your field through the many professional organizations you can join
- Everything you need at your fingertips
- Cable TV and Internet access in each residence hall at no additional charge
- All the connections you make with fellow students!
- The bonds you form with your roommates and resident assistants
- Seven men’s and ten women’s sport programs keep you connected with the best in college athletics
- Readily available system in place to support you
- Resident Assistants and Resident Directors on site to help with any problems
- Academic Peer Mentors in six residence halls
- Tutors available more than 60 hours a week in the Center for Learning Resources
- Students who live on campus earn better grades and are more likely to enter graduate school
- Students who live on campus finish college in less time
- You won’t be paying for months you aren’t here, such as summers and holiday breaks. We call that financial success!