Lecturer and Instructor, University of New Haven. (2003 - Present).
Accounting Information Systems, Introduction to Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting,
Intermediate Accounting, Federal Taxation
Practitioner in Residence, University of New Haven. (August 2001 - 2003).
Instructor, Gateway Community Technical College. (2000 - 2003).
Cost Accounting, Introduction to Financial Accounting
AICPA Course Instructor, Internal Controls Computerized Environment. (1996 - 1999).
Instructor, Housatonic Community Technical College. (1993 - 1995).
Accounting Information Systems and Introduction to Financial Accounting, Managerial
Accounting, Cost Accounting and Intermediate Accounting
Owner, Mary J. Miller, CPA. (August 2001 - Present).
Consulting in Accounting Information Systems design, installation and training.
Owner, Mary J. Miller, CPA. (June 1991 - July 2001).
Business advisory service, tax preparation services.
Manager, Bailey, Moore, Glazer, Schaefer and Proto. (January 1982 - May 1991).
Began as staff accountant, rose to manager before leaving
For Profit Organization
Various companies and organizations. General accounting system consulting including
needs analysis, software training, process reengineering, internal control review.
(1992 - Present).
Various Organizations. Tax consulting services to include technology usage, code changes,
planning and execution of preparation. (1992 - Present).
CathoNet LLC and FACTS Inc. •Project implementation and planning –standardized software,
• Training on standard software and cloud technology
• Software integration and Quickbooks (2010 - 2012).
Bailey, Moore & Glazer. Certified Public Accountants: responsibilities included audit
and tax assignments and business advisory functions. (1982 - 1992).
Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)
U.S. Catholic Church. Accounting Software need assessment, project planning, training
Internal control system design
Standardization and business process reengineering. (2009 - Present).
Committee Member, CSCPA Educators Committee, Ct.
Served as committee member to Industry group who provide opportunities and support
for students interested in studying accounting in college.
- ACCT 1101 Intro Financial Accounting, 2 courses
- ACCT 1102 Introduction to Managerial Accounting, 1 course
- ACCT 2220 Intermed Financial Acct I, 1 course
- ACCT 2250 Accounting Information Systems, 2 courses
- ACCT 4433 Auditing & Assurance Services, 1 course
- ACCT 4450 Fraud and Investigative Accounting, 1 course
- ACCT 4598 Internship, 1 course
- ACCT 6641 Accounting Information Systems, 1 course
- MGMT 4598 Internship, 1 course