The Master of Science in Taxation at the University of New Haven attracts a wide range of accountants, attorneys, executives, and government employees, but it’s an even bigger draw for those hoping to become CPAs. Connecticut law requires CPA candidates to complete 150 academic credit hours of coursework in order to sit for the CPA exam. This program provides those hours.
The University of New Haven M.S. degree program in taxation is designed for accountants, attorneys, government employees, and executives seeking to gain advanced expertise in taxation law. Our graduates are among the most successful of University of New Haven alumni, with most employed in high-level executive positions or as partners in local, regional, and/or international CPA firms.
Features of the program include:
- You can complete the program in as little as one year (two semesters and one summer term)
- The program provides the mandatory 150 credit hours of coursework required by Connecticut for the CPA exam
- The program is 100% online.
- You benefit from a high degree of individual attention from faculty, made possible by small, informal classes
- Our faculty members bring extensive professional experience and expertise into class and give you firsthand insight on putting theory into practice
- As a graduate of the program, you will join some of the most successful alumni of the University, who are employed at top firms in the country