Submitting a Deposit for International Graduate Students
Please read the following information carefully before submitting your graduate enrollment deposit:
Graduate students who decide to enroll at the University of New Haven must submit a non-refundable graduate enrollment deposit of $300. If on campus graduate housing is needed, you must submit an additional housing deposit of $200.
Do not pay your enrollment and/or housing deposit until you have definitively decided that you are attending the University of New Haven AND you have received your Visa.
- The deposit is non-refundable. It is also non-transferable to another semester. Please do not pay your enrollment deposit until you have definitely decided that you will be enrolling at the University of New Haven.
- All domestic graduate applicants should submit their deposit as soon as they have decided to attend the University of New Haven. International students should pay their deposit as soon as they have received their Visa.
- The fall priority deadline for the graduate enrollment deposit is June 1. Students who pay the deposit by that date will receive priority status for class scheduling and on campus accommodations. Please note that this is not a final deadline.
- For students who are ready to enroll for the spring semester, it is strongly recommended to submit the enrollment deposit immediately after they have received their Visa.
- This is not a fee. $300 of the enrollment deposit will be credited to your first tuition bill. For students electing to live in university-sponsored housing, the additional $200 will be applied towards their housing bill.
Pay Deposit Now
If you have any questions about paying your deposit, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at email@example.com.