Here are some recent testimonials from students who have taken this course:
- "It's comforting to take a class with a professor that understands and cares about their field. Judd's passion for project management fuels the environment for learning."
- "Most valuable training of my professional career."
- "I enjoyed the program very much. I learned different ways of managing projects that I can apply to and supplement my own process. Participation in class activities at times brought me out of my comfort zone. The knowledge of the instructors was impressive."
- "The class content and instructor knowledge has far exceeded my expectations!"
- "The University of New Haven / PMI certificate program is an excellent way to prepare for the PMP Certification Exam. It provides in depth exposure to the full range of test topics, with adequate time spent on each. The instructors are seasoned PM professionals with exceptional communications skills. This program is a small investment when the long term returns are taken into account."
- "The University of New Haven/PM program at the University of New Haven in New London is a well run program that is committed to the success of the students."
- "Excellent interaction with the class. Great discussions and Jim is open to feedback & ideas. Really enjoying this class."
- "I felt the program was very thorough and it would enrich anyone's career whether they were looking to be a license Project Manager or they were interested in professional development."
- "Wonderful interaction between students and instructor. Excellent additional information offered, resources. Amazing willingness to help and guide students."
- "I had a wonderful experience during the Project Management Certificate program. The instructor was very knowledgeable and brought the PMBOK to life with real experiences. I feel confident that I would not have secured my current role without participating in this course."
- "The program was recommended to me by some friends who were taking the class in the New London campus, and I was very impressed with how I could relate the material learned in class to my everyday job."
- "Best IT course I attended in 30 years!!!"