Undergraduate Enrollment Deposit
Please read the following information carefully before submitting your enrollment deposit:
In order to secure your space at the University of New Haven and in on-campus housing if you are enrolling as a resident student, please submit your enrollment deposit prior to the following deadlines based on your admission type and start term year:
- Priority Deadline: January 8
- Early Decision I: February 1
- Early Decision II: April 1
- Early Action/Regular Decision: May 1
Students who decide to enroll at the University of New Haven must submit a non-refundable enrollment deposit of $500 (for resident students) or $300 (for commuter students).
Please do not submit your deposit until you have absolutely committed to attending the University of New Haven.
Enrollment deposits may be submitted within your Accepted Student Portal.
Please do not pay your deposit until you have definitely decided that you are attending the University of New Haven.
The deposit Is non-refundable under any circumstances; It is also non-transferable to another semester.
All first-year students should submit their deposit no later than May 1 (except for students applying Early Decision I or Early Decision II). However, the deposit should be paid as soon as soon as the student has decided to attend the University of New Haven.
For both residential and commuter students, $300 of each deposit will be applied as an enrollment fee and is not credited towards the student’s tuition bill. The additional $200 residential students pay is applied directly to the student’s housing bill.
Please keep in mind that the University has the right to withdraw its offer of admission for the following reasons:
- Any part of the admission application contains misrepresentations.
- You do not complete the requirements for high school graduation by the end of the current school year.
- There is a significant decline in your academic performance during your senior year.
- You submit a deposit to more than one institution.