Financial Aid Information for International Students

The Financial Aid Office at the University of New Haven uses the results of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to determine a student’s eligibility for financial assistance. Students must be U.S. Citizens or Eligible Non-Citizens to be considered for financial aid through the FAFSA, therefore the Financial Aid office does not award financial aid to international students.

Scholarships, Assistantships, and other financial aid may be available to international students through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions or the Office of Graduate Admissions. Students can only receive financial aid for classes that count toward their degree, certificate, or other recognized credential. Please contact the applicable admissions office below for more information on financial aid for international students.

For more information regarding Costs at the University of New Haven please visit the Bursar's Office website to view the Schedule of Tuition and Fees.

Admissions Contact Information