Researchers and Projects

What's Happening in University of New Haven Colleges?

Whether it’s externally funded research, collaborative activities, publications, pedagogical inquiry, faculty mentored student research, or contributions to their professions and the public, University of New Haven scholars have a wide range of interests. Their contributions generate knowledge, enhance educational opportunities, and improve the world in which we live.

College of Arts and Sciences More Information

Pompea College of Business More Information

Henry C. Lee College of Criminal Justice More Information

Tagliatela College of Engineering More Information

School of Health SciencesMore Information

University of New Haven Membership in CUR - The Council on Undergraduate Research

The University of New Haven has enrolled in the CUR enhanced membership category, which allows all University of New Haven faculty, staff, and students to access CUR resources at no additional charge. Paper copies of newsletters will also be available in the library. University of New Haven affiliates are encouraged to take advantage of our enhanced institutional membership. More information about the Council on Undergraduate Research is available at their website.

Instructions for new members:
Please visit:

After you enter your name and title, please be sure to select Name of your institution from the drop down. It should alert you to the fact that your membership is covered, and then will prompt you to continue to add your contact information.

Please note that this membership will include an electronic subscription to the CUR Quarterly, but you may purchase a hard copy subscription by visiting:

Once your membership is processed, you will receive a confirmation email and will be able to register for members only online access by visiting to have a copy of your login information sent.

If you have any questions please contact:
Lindsay Currie
Communications and Membership
Council on Undergraduate Research
734 15th Street NW Suite 550
Washington, DC 20005
P: (202) 783-4810 x 206
F: (202) 783-4811

If you have problems enrolling please contact Christopher Standish at or (203) 932-7453.

To see some of the many student research opportunities click here.