Damon Petraglia, M.S.
M.S. - University of New Haven, 2004
B.A. - Central Connecticut State University, 1995
Damon has lead security assessments, breach and forensic investigations for both public and private sector clients. He was a Special Investigator for the Federal Investigative Services of a U.S. Government Agency and a government contractor to several agencies. He has provided trainings for police departments, hospitals, government agencies, universities, and major corporations.
He holds several certifications and is a member of the US Secret Service Electronic Crimes Task Force and the High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA). Often cited by the media he has been featured on ABC, CBS and Fox News and has appeared in the Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Reuters, CIO Magazine, Security News Daily, Processor Magazine, PC Advisor, Dark Reading, ISC2.org, Computer World, and Information Week.
- CJST 4520 Computer Crime: Legal Issue / Investigative Procedures
- CJST 4450, NSPS-6671, CJST-6670 Cyber Risk Management
- CJST 4452, CJST-6670, NSEC-4455, NSPS-6673 Cyber Warfare
- CJST 4529, NSPS 6629, CJST 6629 Practical Issues in Cryptography
- NSPS 6693 National Security Internship