M.S., Clinical Laboratory Science, Rutgers University
B.S., Medical Laboratory Science, University of Connecticut
B.A., Music, Florida State University
Beth has been teaching laboratory science since 2015 and joined the University of New Haven MLS program as a Lecturer and Clinical Coordinator in 2021. She has been working in the field for over 10 years, specializing in hematology, coagulation, hemostasis, urinalysis, and flow cytometry testing. She currently teaches Hematology; Coagulation, Hemostasis, and Urinalysis; Phlebotomy and Specimen Processing; and manages students during their clinical rotations in their senior year.
Beth is an active member of the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Scientists (ASCLS) and presented at the ASCLS Clinical Laboratory Educator’s Conference in Feb. 2021.
Medical Laboratory Scientist, ASCP
Specialist in Hematology, ASCP
- MLSC-3360: Hematology with Laboratory
- MLSC-3370: Phlebotomy and Specimen Processing
- MLSC-4400: Coagulation, Hemostasis, and Urinalysis with Laboratory
- MLSC-4410: Clinical Seminar I
- MLSC-4420: Clinical Seminar II
- MLSC-4429: Clinical Practicum I
- MLSC-4430: Clinical Practicum II
- MLSC-4450: Capstone Project