A. Fischer and F. Grodzinsky, The Anatomy of Programming Languages, Prentice Hall.
Fischer, A., Eggert, D., and Ross, S., Applied C, an Introduction and More, McGraw
Hill, 1116 pages. Also translated and published in traditional Chinese for Taiwan
and Hong Kong, and in simplified Chinese for the Republic of China.
A. Fischer, R. Morelli, M. Cohen, J.Chiarella, A Gap in the Path to Professional
Competence, Panel discussion at Consortium for Computing in Small Colleges,6th Annual
A. Fischer, Finding the Mid-Path, presented at the International Software Engineering
Society conference, Wuhan, P.R. China and published in the Wuhan Journal of Natural
Fergany, T., Eggert, D. and Fischer, A., Web-Based Learning Environment for the C-Programming
Language, The IEEE Educational Software Workshop.
A. E. Fischer and M. J. Fischer, Mode Modules as Representations of Domains, Proceedings
of the ACM Principles of Programming Languages Conference.
T. E. Cheatham, A. E. Fischer, and P. Jorrand, BASEL, the Base for an Extensible Language,
Proceedings of the ACM / IEEE Fall Joint Computer Conference.
- CS 107 Computers and their Applications
- CS 110 Introduction to Programming / C
- CS 166 Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science
- CS 210 Java Programming
- CS 226 Data Structures with Collections
- CS 416 Social and Professional Issues in Computing
- CS 604 Introduction to Programming / C
- CS 610/ CS 212 Intermediate C Programming
- CS 617 Java Programming
- CS 626/ CS 526 Object Oriented Principles and Practice / C++
- CS 628/ CS 428 Object Oriented Design
- CS 636/ CS 536 The Structure of Programming Languages
- CS 655/ CS 441 Web/Database Application Development