We want to make applying for admission to the University of New Haven as straightforward as possible. Below, International Students will find links that provide answers to important questions on the whole admissions process.
All International applicants must apply using the online application. It's fast, convenient and provides automatic application status updates on a regular basis.
Educational consultants, third party recruiters, embassy officials and academic advisors must also use the online application when submitting applications on their students' behalf. Paper applications are no longer acceptable and will be returned unprocessed.
Apply Online ( GRADUATE ). International graduate applicants, seeking a Master's degree or the Ph.D. in Criminal Justice , must follow these 2 easy steps:
1. Complete the Online Application for International Graduate Students (link coming soon).
2. After you complete step 1, you should mail ALL the required admission materials in ONE envelope to the Office of International Graduate Admissions. To view a list of the required admission materials, click here.
Apply Online (UNDERGRADUATE). International undergraduate applicants, seeking a Bachelor's or Associate's degree, must follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Complete the Online Application for International Undergraduate Students (link coming soon).
2. Pay the $25 application fee online using a VALID Credit Card.
3. After you complete steps 1 and 2, you should mail ALL the required admission materials in ONE envelope to the Office of International Undergrduate Admissions. To view a list of the required admission materials, click here.