Registrar Forms

Looking for a form? You've landed in the right place.

Just click on a link below to access and download the specific Registrar office form you need. (Refer to the current Graduate or Undergraduate catalog for further information on transfer courses, course waivers, crediting examinations, research projects, independent studies and thesis.)

Completion Letter - A completion letter will only be issued after all degree requirements have been completed.

Diploma Reorder - Get another proof of your degree.

Verification Letter - A general-purpose form used to verify your vital information, including name, Social Security number, address, contact information, etc. for a particular person or company.

All other forms for current students are located in myCharger. To access these forms, please log in to myCharger, click on One Stop Student and Financial Services > Registrar Forms.