Celentano Hall features spectacular views of Long Island sound and downtown New Haven from upper floors.
The $43 million building was the first "green" residence hall at the University of New Haven and received LEED gold certification status. It opened as Soundview Hall, and was rededicated Celentano Hall on May 5, 2014. The hall consists of 4-person double, 4 person single, and 6 person single apartments.
- There are ten Resident Assistants (RA), one Residence Director (RD), and one Area Coordinator (AC) living in the building.
- Each bedroom consists of a bed, a desk, a chair, and a wardrobe for each resident.
- Each apartment is equipped with two bathrooms and a full kitchen/living room area
consisting of a love seat and two chairs, coffee table and dining table set.
- A common room with a 52-inch flat screen TV is located on every floor.
- The building is air-conditioned and apartments have their own temperature control.