Bishwanath Dutta, Sourav Biswas, Vinit Sharma, Nancy Ortins Savage, S. Pamir Alpay, Steven L. Suib, "Mesoporous Manganese Oxide Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidative
Coupling of Anilines To Aromatic Azo Compounds," Angew. Chem. 2016, 128, 2211.
Abigail Freyer*, Nancy Ortins Savage‡, Electrospun Silica Nanofiber Mats:Effects of Sol Viscosity and Application to Thin
Layer Chromatography. In The Science and Function of Nanomaterials, ACS Symposium
Series, Harper-Leatherman, H., Ed.; American Chemical Society: Washington D.C., Accepted.
Michael A. Collura, Shannon Ciston, and Nancy Ortins Savage, "Effect of freshman chemistry on student performance in sophomore engineering courses."
American Society for Engineering Education. American Society for Engineering Education,
Nancy Ortins Savage, Samuel Daniels, Michael Collura, Inverting the Lecture Paradigm for a Multidisciplnary
Course, American Society for Engineering Education Northeast Section Conference 2010
Proceedings, May 7-8, 2010.
Nancy Ortins Savage, "Gas sensing composites of metal oxides with vapor-deposited polypyrrole", Sensors
and Actuators B: Chemical, 143 (2009) 6-11
Nancy Ortins Savage, Sonya Roberson, Greg Gillen, Michael J. Tarlov, Steve Semancik, "Thermolithographic
Patterning of Sol-Gel Metal Oxides on Microhotplate Sensing Arrays Using Organosilanes",
Analytical Chemistry, 75 (2003) 4360-4367.
N. Savage, B. Chwieroth, A. Ginwalla, B.R. Patton, S.A. Akbar, P.K. Dutta "Composite n-p Semiconducting
Titanium Oxides as Gas Sensors" Sensors and Actuators B, 79 (2001) 17-27.
N.O. Savage, S. A. Akbar, P.K. Dutta "Titanium Dioxide Based High Temperature Carbon Monoxide
Sensors", Sensors and Actuators B, 72 (2001) 239-248.
N.J.Ortins, T. Kruger, P.K. Dutta, "Recent Advances in Raman Spectroscopy of Heterogeneous Catalysts"
in Analytical Applications of Raman Spectroscopy, M. Pelletier, Editor, Blackwell
Science Limited, 1999.
M.Vitale, N.B. Castagnola, N.J. Ortins, J.A. Brooke, A. Vaidyalingam, P.K. Dutta, "Intrazeolitic Photochemical Charge Separation for Ru(bpy)32+ Bipyridinium Systems: Role of the Zeolitic Structure", Journal of Physical Chemistry B 1999, 103, 2408-2416.
- NSF-MRI, Award # 1531585, MRI: Acquisition of an X-Ray Diffraction (XRD) System, Principle
Investigator: Nancy Savage, Co-Principle Investigator, Saion K. Sinha, 2015-2017,
- University of New Haven Faculty Research Award, 2012-2013, $2000
- University of New Haven Faculty Research Award, 2011-2012, $1800
- University of New Haven Faculty Research Award, 2010-2011, $2000
- University of New Haven Faculty Research Award, 2009-2010, $2000
- University of New Haven Faculty Research Award, 2008-2009, $1950
- University of New Haven Faculty Research Award, 2007-2008, $1875
- University of New Haven Faculty Research Award, 2006-2007, $2000
- Connecticut Space Grant Consortium Faculty Research Award, 2006-2007, $6000
- University of New Haven Summer Faculty Fellowship, 2006.
University of New Haven "Excellence in Service" Award, 2013.
Connecticut Quality Improvement Award "Silver Prize" for The Summer Institute For
Young Women, 2008.
- CHEM 1115, CHEM 1116 General Chemistry I and II
- CHEM 2211 Quantitative Methods of Analysis with Lab
- CHEM 2221 Instrumental Methods of Analysis with Lab
- CHEM 3332 Physical Chemistry 2
- CHEM 3333, CHEM 3334 Physical Chemistry I and II Lab
- CHEM 4412 Chemistry Seminar
- EASC 2213 Materials in Engineering Systems