J.D., University of Connecticut, 1998
M.S., University of New Haven, 1985
B.S., University of New Haven, 1982
Professor Palmbach is also a Fellow and Instructor of the Henry Lee Institute of Forensic
Science. He served 22 years with Connecticut Department of Public Safety, retiring
as a Major in charge of the Division of Scientific Services. His research interests
involve the applications and development of new technologies for crime scene analysis.
He is actively engaged in criminal cases throughout the United States as an expert
witness in the area of crime scene reconstruction.
- FOR 215 Introduction to Forensic Science
- FOR 415 Crime Scene Investigation
- FOR 416 Seminar in Forensic Science
- FOR 616 Advanced Crime Scene Investigation
- FOR 654 Physical Analysis in Forensic Science