Auditing a Class
Special rates for auditing academic courses are available to all alumni on a space available basis. Cost for auditing is $70 per credit for undergraduate classes and $100 per credit for graduate classes.
Email the Office of Alumni Relations firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
Guidelines for Auditing a Class
In order to receive this benefit, we must verify that you are an alumnus/a.
- Contact the One Stop Student Financial and Registrar Services Office – Bergami Hall – to register and to
verify that there is room in the class you are interested in auditing.
- One Stop: (203) 932-7220 or OneStop@newhaven.edu
- Alumni with an undergraduate degree can audit only an undergraduate class and alumni with a graduate degree can audit both undergraduate and graduate classes.
- $70 per credit (undergraduate classes)
- $100 per credit (graduate classes)
- Alumni are responsible for all additional costs related to the course (i.e. books, lab fees, etc.)
- Present the completed registration form with payment to the Bursar's Office – Bergami Hall.