Nationally-recognized as a leader in experiential education, the University of New Haven offers an exciting, hands-on, 30-credit master’s degree program in Environmental Engineering that can be completed fully on line. Students learn to develop sustainable solutions to complex environmental problems through concentrated study of environmental protection issues, water quality, water purification, wastewater treatment, solid waste management systems, site remediation, and emission control measures.
Benefits of the Program:
- Engaging, professionally-oriented courses enriched with field applications and case studies.
- Program focus areas in Water Resources, Water and Wastewater Treatment, and Industrial and Hazardous Waste Management.
- Recognized faulty with expertise and research in water resources, hydrology, and decomposition of hazardous materials.
- Rooted in professional practice, the program draws on in-depth case studies and research to prepare students to solve complex environmental problems.
Format – When You’re Ready . . .
- Year-round courses are offered online and can be completed anywhere.
- There are six terms, each lasting only eight weeks for focused and effective learning.
- You can complete all 30 credits in just two years.
- No GRE required for admission.