1. B. Chang*, M. Bourland, T. Couch, H. Zou, and T. Jung "Analysis of Texas Superheavy
Load Criteria for Bridges." ASCE Journal of Performance of Construction and Facilities,
2. W. Bai, B. Chang*, G. Chen, K. Starcher, D. Carr, and R. Issa. "Small wind turbine
power performance testing with uncertainty analysis" Advanced Materials Research,
Vol. 857-877, Feb. 2014, pp. 1944-1948.
3. B. Chang*, B. Phares, H. Zou, and T. Couch "Thermal Analysis of a Highway Overhead
Support Structure" Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research
Board, No. 2406, TRB, National Research Council, Washington, D.C., 2014, pp. 32-41.
4. B. Chang*, R. Issa, M. Neill, and A. Miller "Development of Wind Vortex Shedding
Coefficients for a Multisided Cylinder Structure Fatigue Design." Wind and Structures,
Vol. 18, No. 2, 2014.
5. Y. Xie, B. Chang*, K. Starcher, D. Carr, G. Chen, and K. Leitch "Installation of
42kW Solar Photovoltaics and 50kW Wind Turbine Systems" Journal of Green Building,
Vol. 8, Issue 3, 2013.
6. G. Romig, B. Chang*, K. Leitch, and A. Hunt. "Analysis of internet visitors on
educational websites" American International Journal of Social Science, Vol. 2, No.
7. B. Chang*, K. Starcher, D. Carr, and A. Miller "Renewables in the Desert Southwest:
Sustainable, Suitable, and Supplementary" Journal of Green Building, Vol. 8, Issue
8. A. Miller, B. Chang*, R. Issa, and G. Chen "Review of Computer-Aided Numerical
Simulation in Wind Energy" Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 25, 2013.
9. D. Leer, B. Chang*, G. Chen, D. Carr, K. Starcher, and R. Issa. "Windtane contour
map of the state of Texas" Renewable Energy, Vol. 58, 2013.
10. B. Chang*, K. Mirtalaei, S. Lee, and K. Leitch, "Optimization of Post-Tensioned
Box Girder Bridges with Special References to Use of High Strength Concrete Using
AASHTO LRFD Method." Advances in Civil Engineering, Volume 2012, July 2012
11. B. Chang*, K. Mirtalaei, S. Lee, and K. Leitch, "Structural Behavior and Design
of Barrier-Overhang Connection in Concrete Bridge Superstructures Using AASHTO LRFD
Method." Advances in Civil Engineering, Volume 2012, July 2012.
12. R. Issa* and B. Chang, "Performance Prediction of a Multi-Stage Wind Tower for
Indoor Cooling." Journal of Thermal Science, Vol. 21, No. 4, 2012.
13. B. Chang*, P. P. Sarkar, and B. M. Phares, "Aerodynamic Model in Time-domain for
Predicting Aerodynamic Loads on a Slender Support Structure." The ASCE Journal of
Engineering Mechanics, Vol. 136, No. 6, June 2010, pp. 736-746.
14. B. Chang*, B. M. Phares, P. P. Sarkar, and T. J. Wipf, "Development of a Procedure
for Fatigue Design of Slender Support Structures Subjected to Wind-induced Vibration."
Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No.
2131, TRB, National Research Council, Washington, D.C., 2009, pp. 23-33.
(Note: * denotes 'Corresponding Author')