- Internship option resulting in a tuition-free 36 credit Master’s Degree or flexible Capstone option at your own pace
- Program format that allows you to fulfill all requirements for both certification and a MS Degree in one and one-half years
- Certification areas include Elementary (K-6) and Secondary (7-12) in Mathematics, History, English, the Sciences, Business, Music, and World Language
Sixth Year in Instructional Technologies & Digital Media Literacy
The program faculty and curriculum are intended to foster the development of professional, certified teachers who:
- Understand the definition and foundations of Instructional Technologies and their relationship to 21st Century teaching and learning in K-12 schools
- Identify new media and technologies and be able to plan for their use in K-12 curriculum
- Identify new and critical literacy, and employ both in their daily work
West Haven Campus Graduate Open House
Saturday, June 6
Program begins at 10:00 a.m.
Graduate Open Houses held at
Bartels Hall, Main Campus
300 Boston Post Road, West Haven, CT
New London Campus Graduate Open Houses
Tuesday, May 5
Weller Center, Mitchell College
Wednesday, July 15
Mitchell Hall, Fox Room
437 Pequot Avenue, New London, CT 06320
All events are from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
If you cannot attend a session, but would like to set up a one-on-one meeting, please contact Donna Leake at email@example.com or call 203-376-8712.