A living room area inside of Sheffield Hall
Sheffield Hall is an upperclassman hall featuring large-scale apartment-style living. The apartments vary from 2-6 students, and have 1-3 bedrooms, and 1-2 bathrooms. There is a partial kitchen (fridge, but no stove).
- There are four resident assistants (RA) and one Community Director (CD) living in the building.
- Each bedroom consists of a bed, dresser, desk, and a chair per resident.
- Each living room has a sofa, table, chairs, telephone line and basic cable.
- There is a common room in the basement that has central air with a pool table. There is also a TV in the lobby.
- Campus Convenience Store (C-Store) and Health Services Office located on 1st level.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting.
Take a virtual tour of our upperclassmen residence halls.
View of a bedroom inside of Sheffield Hall
Front view of Sheffield Hall