Bixler Hall is a traditional co-ed residence hall. It features four resident floors
with eight co-ed wings, 1 RA per wing. Two to three students per room.
- There are eight resident assistants (RA's), one academic peer mentor (APM) and one
Community Director (CD) in the building.
- Bed, dresser, closet, desk, and desk chair provided for each student.
- There are 2 bathrooms on each floor, one exclusively for males and one for females.
Each bathroom consists of 3 showers, 3 stalls, and 2 sinks which are cleaned and serviced
daily by facilities staff.
- The hall lounge has a big screen TV and there is a quiet study lounge with tables
and chairs for individual/group study.
- Residential Life offices, mailroom, and laundry facilities located on first floor.
- Located near the Health Services Office and the Campus Convenience Store (C-Store).
- Large fully renovated lounges and quiet study rooms.
- Air-conditioned lounges on each floor.
- Elevator access.