Room inside of Bixler Hall
Bixler Hall is a traditional co-ed residence hall. It features four resident floors with eight co-ed wings, 1 RA per wing. Two to three students per room.
- There are eight resident assistants (RA's), one academic peer mentor (APM) and one Community Director (CD) in the building.
- Bed, dresser, closet, desk, and desk chair provided for each student.
- There are 2 bathrooms on each floor, one exclusively for males and one for females. Each bathroom consists of 3 showers, 3 stalls, and 2 sinks which are cleaned and serviced daily by facilities staff.
- The hall lounge has a big screen TV and there is a quiet study lounge with tables and chairs for individual/group study.
- Residential Life offices, mailroom, and laundry facilities located on first floor.
- Located near the Health Services Office and the Campus Convenience Store (C-Store).
- Large fully renovated lounges and quiet study rooms.
- Air-conditioned lounges on each floor.
- Elevator access.
Take a virtual tour of our first-year residence halls.
Steve Lynchard ’16
Talks About Living in Bixler Hall
“Bixler Hall is among the most diverse places to live on campus. Traditional college-style living, especially for the first year on campus, is by far the greatest experience any new student can have. Living with two other roommates, on a floor where all of our doors are always open and your friends are always there, makes living on campus so unique and fulfilling.
No matter what time of day it is, there’s someone up, with the door open, willing to chat or even to just hang out. By living here, I have made friendships that will last a lifetime and have acquired an eternity of stories to tell! Choosing to go to college was the second best decision I’ve made. Living in Bixler Hall, part of the Business LLC, was THE best decision I’ve made.”
Another view of room inside Bixler Hall
Front view of Bixler Hall