The Master of Science in Taxation at the University of New Haven attracts a wide range of accountants, attorneys, executives, and government employees, but it’s an even bigger draw for those hoping to become CPAs. Connecticut law requires CPA candidates to complete 150 academic credit hours of coursework in order to sit for the CPA exam. This program provides those hours.
The University of New Haven M.S. degree program in taxation is designed for accountants, attorneys, government employees, and executives seeking to gain advanced expertise in taxation law. Our graduates are among the most successful of University of New Haven alumni, with most employed in high-level executive positions or as partners in local, regional, and/or international CPA firms.
Features of the program include:
- Complete the program in as little as one year
- Real-time, hybrid, and online course options for busy professionals
- Winter classes held online
- Class terms of 10 class meetings within eight week period
- Small, informal classes with state-of-the-art teaching and research tools
- Local and remote access to a full range of online research services, including CCH, RIA, BNA, and Lexis-Nexis
Learn from professors who are dedicated to your success.
Our faculty are leaders and innovators in their fields, bringing both deep professional experience and academic rigor to the classroom.
An advanced degree from the University of New Haven will help you take your career to the next level. Each program offers convenient scheduling, personalized attention, and state-of-the-art facilities.
The University of New Haven Graduate School is an excellent value with reasonable tuition. Of course, you will still have bills to pay and the Financial Aid office can help.