The University of New Haven Executive MBA Advantage:
- Enhance your ability to manage in a dynamic business environment with strategies that promote growth, creativity, and innovation.
- Expand and manage your company in a competitive global marketplace.
- Think strategically and develop strategies you can implement locally and globally.
- Manage in a moral and ethical manner while still pursuing profits.
- Leverage technology and foster innovation in ways that will transform your company to become a world class performer.
- Establish a solid and enduring network that will prove invaluable now and in the years to come.
- Gain personal guidance from faculty and other executives in a peer-group setting.
Our Integrated Curriculum
The Executive MBA curriculum contains six integrative modules that together reflect a representative and comprehensive spectrum of key elements of a business enterprise. It is designed to develop synergy across content, delivery, experiential and cognitive learning, and real-world application.
EMBA graduates from the University of New Haven hold top-level positions in a number of industries. Read about just a few examples of the tremendous impact our alumni are making around the globe and you'll see why an EMBA from the University of New Haven is a great investment for you career.
The EMBA Program
The Executive MBA Program at the University of New Haven offers an integrated learning opportunity. It is designed to develop synergy across content, delivery, experiential and cognitive learning, and real-world application. Its content is developed around several themes; Viability, Cultural Transformation, Marketing Management, Ethics, Environment Sustainability and Social Responsibility, Measurement, Leading and Execution. Coverage of these themes does not always take place within the confines of one University trimester. Topics such as ethics are continuous; others are pulsed or covered in segments during the 2 year program. To offer an efficient and compelling learning experience, several integrating approaches are utilized such as systems thinking.
Learning Outcomes of the Executive MBA at the University of New Haven
- Students will enhance their ability to manage in a dynamic business environment that promotes growth, creativity and innovation
- Successfully expand and manage a company in a competitive global marketplace
- Think strategically and develop global grand strategies and implement them locally and globally
- Manage in a moral and ethical manner while pursuing profits.
- Be able to utilize technology and foster innovation in ways that will transform a firm to become a world class performer
- Establish a solid and enduring network that will prove invaluable now and in the years to come
- Receive priceless consulting advice and feedback from both faculty and other executives in a peer-group setting
Dedicated Faculty Team
Six professors and a class advisor are identified before each program begins. There will be several industry experts and speakers who all contribute to the learning experience throughout each module.
The teaching team and class advisor will attend the two-day orientation workshop session, and then remain in contact throughout the entire program.
A class advisor will be assigned to each class to assist in supporting and creating a solid learning community. As a member of the faculty team this individual is responsible for mentoring the class and providing guidance to each student during their 2 year experience. Their academic and practical experiences are integral in this role as the advisors attend every class with the students and are available seven days a week during the years to ensure students have the support system required to succeed.
Learn from professors who are dedicated to your success.
Our faculty are leaders and innovators in their fields, bringing both deep professional experience and academic rigor to the classroom.
An advanced degree from the University of New Haven will help you take your career to the next level. Each program offers convenient scheduling, personalized attention, and state-of-the-art facilities.
The University of New Haven Graduate School is an excellent value with reasonable tuition. Of course, you will still have bills to pay and the Financial Aid office can help.