The Master of Science degree in Engineering and Operations Management (M.S.E.O.M.) provides engineering and technical professionals with the knowledge and skills required to assume leadership positions in manufacturing and service organizations in a global market.
Created for individuals who aspire to be involved in managing operations and organizations, the M.S.E.O.M. program at UNH melds state-of-the-art engineering methodologies with key components of business-related topics such as finance, marketing, and management theory. Students in this program get excellent exposure to real-world engineering and operations management practices. The program places heavy emphasis on project-based learning, giving students the opportunity to network with other professionals and gain real-world practice in the classroom. Internships in the program typically lead to full-time jobs at both large and small manufacturers as demand is high and the number of engineering management graduates is limited.
Program highlights include:
• Advanced education in the use of scarce resources, managing workforce teams, establishing effective supply chains, assuring high-quality products and services, establishing customer relationships, and planning successful organizational operations
• Business basics such as finance, marketing, and organizational change and development topics
• An accelerated M.S. in Engineering and Operations Management Cohort Program for working professionals meeting one afternoon per week
• Classes at both our main West Haven campus and our New London campus
• Exceptional teaching faculty with industry experience