Prepare for the GMAT with the only GMAT Test Prep Course sponsored by University of New Haven.
Join the hundreds of successful MBA students who have benefitted from our GMAT Prep Course. We will help you improve your skills, confidence, and score, all of which increases your chance of admission into the MBA program of your choice.
Receive 24 hours of expert in-classroom instruction on the Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, and Analytical Writing sections of the GMAT. This comprehensive course includes a review of the mathematical and verbal concepts tested on the GMAT, and prepares you for the questions typically seen on the GMAT. You will also strengthen the critical reasoning skills tested on the Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing sections of the GMAT.
The GMAT Test Prep course includes expert instruction, a proven format, all required course materials, and access to diagnostic exams in one convenient, affordable package.
- Expert Instructors: Our test prep instructors are highly trained professionals. Our experienced instructors know the GMAT and care about helping you achieve your goal.
- Proven strategies: The University of New Haven’s curriculum was developed by test prep experts, who have years of experience writing exam questions and preparing students for success.
- Superior Materials: The GMAT Prep Course includes The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 13th Edition – the most recent publication from the official GMAT provider, and the GMAT Course Workbook, designed to supplement the classroom lessons.
- Convenient Schedule Options: Classroom Test Prep programs are conveniently held on the campus of University of New Haven in Orange, CT. Live-Online classes provide alternative schedules and the added benefit of taking the class from anywhere in the world.
- Value: The course fee includes all course materials and instruction from a trained professional who cares about your success.
Choose the Format That Works For You
GMAT Test Prep classes are offered on campus in Orange, CT and online, giving you the option to choose the format and schedule that works best for you. Our classroom programs give you the familiar experience of working within a traditional classroom setting. Live-online classes offer the same great program as the traditional GMAT prep class with the added flexibility of attending class from anywhere or at any time.
Our virtual classroom provides you with the opportunity to interact in real-time with our expert instructors with the added benefit of watching recordings of your class sessions at your convenience for up to 30 days after the course ends.
Who Should Take the University of New Haven GMAT Test Prep Class?
The University of New Haven GMAT Prep class is ideal for anyone looking to pursue a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or other business-related advanced degree within the next five years. This course is ideal for anyone who has been out of school for a few years and for current undergraduate students looking for assistance with the complex quantitative and verbal skills needed to succeed on the GMAT. In addition to MBA programs, those pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees in business, economics, accounting, or other related fields of study may be required to sit for the GMAT.
Quantitative Topics Include:
- strategies for handling math questions in the confusing data sufficiency format
- techniques for picking numbers for Yes/No questions in data sufficiency format
- approaches to math questions presented in abstract form
- tactics for translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
Verbal Topics Include:
- spotting correct idiomatic speech in sentence completion problems
- understanding the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
- answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
Integrated Reasoning Topics Include:
- Interpreting data from tables, graphs, text, and other sources
- Dealing with multiple questions about the same data
- Analyzing data from multiple columns for Two-Part Analysis questions
General Topics Include:
- utilizing the process of elimination
- mastering time management skills
- minimizing test anxiety
- identifying common distracters
- About Our Program:
University of New Haven’s Test Prep program is a partner with Educational Testing Consultants, a leader in higher education test preparation. Each year, Educational Testing Consultants helps hundreds of students at major colleges and universities across the United States. Educational Testing Consultants provides a proven program with a record of success and highly-trained top quality instructors.