- All first-year applicants should submit their deposit as soon as they have definitely decided to attend the University of New Haven. Transfer students can choose to submit their deposit up until August 15, but we encourage earlier deposits if you are interested in living in University-sponsored housing. There are currently only limited spots remaining for transfer housing.
Undergraduate Enrollment Deposit
Please read the following information carefully before submitting your enrollment deposit: Students who decide to enroll at the University of New Haven must submit a non-refundable enrollment deposit of $500 (for resident students) or $300 (for commuter students).
Please do not pay your deposit until you have definitely decided that you are attending the University of New Haven.PAY YOUR ENROLLMENT DEPOSIT ONLINE
The Deposit Is Non-Refundable Under Any Circumstances; It Is Also Non-Transferable To Another Semester.
- Students who submit a deposit after May 1 may be placed on a housing wait list, although we will do our best to place them in a room. If you are interested in living on campus, please pay your enrollment deposit as soon as possible in order to secure a room.
- $300 of all deposits (both resident and commuter) will be applied as a separate orientation, registration, and enrollment fee. It is NOT applied towards tuition bills. The additional $200 for resident students is applied directly to the student’s housing bill.
- Any part of the admissions application contains misrepresentations.
- You do not complete the requirements for high school graduation by the end of the current school year.
- There is a significant decline in your academic performance during your senior year and/or you submit a deposit to more than one institution.
You can pay your deposit by sending your enrollment commitment form back in the mail, or you can utilize our online payment system below.
If you are interested in enrolling as a first-year or plan on transferring to the University of New Haven, the easiest way to pay your enrollment deposit is by doing it online.
If you encounter any issues with your online submission, please call Jason Riendeau at (203) 823-7354.
Please do not attempt to pay the enrollment deposit on a tablet or mobile device. The deposit system may not be compatible with your device.
If you can't pay online, you can also give us a call to speak with an Admissions Representative and pay via credit card over the phone:
Pay Your Enrollment Deposit Over The Phone:
(203) 823-7354 or (203) 932-7319
Note: If we are not available at the moment, please leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
You can also fax, mail, or email us your enrollment commitment.
Download the appropriate form (PDF):- Early Action Enrollment Commitment Form 2019-2020
- Early Action Enrollment Commitment Form II 2019-2020
- Early Decision Enrollment Commitment Form 2019-2020
- Regular Decision Enrollment Commitment Form 2019-2020
- Full-Time Enrollment Commitment Form Spring 2019
- Part-Time Undergraduate Enrollment Commitment Form 2019-2020
- Transfer Enrollment Commitment Form 2019-2020
University of New Haven
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT 06516