PERSONALIZE YOUR CAMPUS VISIT! For Accepted Students Only!!
Our admissions staff would like to make sure that each accepted student gets the best experience possible when visiting the University of New Haven campus. In order to do this, we have put together a program that allows you to do a number of different things during your specialized visit. These personal visits are a great way for accepted students to decide if the University of New Haven is the right place for them!
** Last Available Date for a Charger Day this semester is Thursday, April 30, 2015 **
Some of your options include:
- Sitting in on an actual college course at UNH
- Meeting with a faculty member in your academic area of interest
- Talking with a coach from one of our 16 NCAA Division II athletic teams
- Meeting with a member of the admissions staff
- Shadowing a current UNH student for the day
- If you have a friend that currently attends UNH that you would like to shadow during your Charger Day experience, please let us know so that we may work that into the plans!
- Taking a campus tour
- Having lunch and/or dinner in our Student Center
- Staying overnight in a residence hall
You can choose one or all of these options; just let us know what you would like to do! Charger Days occur only during the week (Monday – Thursday) and work best if you give us at least a two-week notice so we can arrange everything for you. Charger Days are open only to students who have been admitted to the University of New Haven to help them to determine if UNH is the right place for them. Since the semester is nearly over and the deposit deadline is May 1, please contact Monique Bolt via email at email@example.com as soon as possible if you are interested in scheduling a Charger Day between April 20 and April 30.
Please make sure that you check your personal schedule before you register for a Charger Day. It is important that you are able to keep the appointment for which you have registered. We coordinate with current students, faculty, and staff who volunteer their time and even adjust their schedules in order to welcome you to our campus and help you make your college decision, so it is important to commit to your assigned date and come to campus on that day. Thank you!!!