Campbell Ave. features modified suite/apartment style living in two recently renovated houses. Students live in 2-person bedrooms with 2-3 bedrooms per floor. Each floor is complete with its own bathroom and kitchen! Campbell Ave. is home to the Honors LLC.
First Year Hall
- Staffing: There is one resident assistant (RA), one nearby academic peer mentor (APM), and one off-site resident director (RD) who supervises the complex.
- Furnishings: Each bedroom consists of a bed, 3-drawer dresser, desk, and desk chair for each resident.
- Apartment: Each apartment has a kitchen equipped with a stove, oven, and refrigerator as well as a private bathroom.
- Laundry: A laundry room is located on the first floor of one of the houses and is card (student ID card) operated.
- Other Amenities: Each floor has a common room for the residents to gather and study. The houses are located just a short walk from many academic buildings, Shop Rite, McDonald's, 7-Eleven and the main dining service.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please send us an email.