Documents to Bring to Orientation
Please Bring the Following Documents with You When You Arrive:
- Your acceptance letter pages 1 and 2.
- Your scholarship letter if you have one and a clear photocopy.
- Official attested or certified copies of your final Bachelor’s degree academic transcript, mark sheets, or grade reports.
- Official proof of graduation or completion of a Bachelor’s degree.
- If you have additional degrees, such a Master’s degree or academic diplomas, you will have to show official transcripts for those credentials as well.
- Your original I-20 Form or DS-2019 Form and a clear photocopy of your I-20 or DS-2019.
- All previous I-20's, including original I-20 and dependents' I-20's (or DS-2019) with clear photocopies.
- Your original passport and a clear photocopy of your passport name page.
- A clear copy of your student visa stamp and I-94 card.
- A complete Health Examination Medical Form. This form must be completed by a doctor in your home country.